Vickie gave me this award and I am so honored to have it. I have been lax the last few days with posting...it seems my job is getting in the way. Perhaps I will catch up this weekend. I want to blog about 10 different posts! Anyhow....I am allowed to nominate 7 blogs...wow that's almost a chore...how d0 I choose? I have to post them on our blog and on our bloglist and then let them know! They in turn have to do the same, if they want! I hope that the bloggers I award don't feel like they have to do this too. I enjoyed making my list!! I just hope they realize how much I enjoy reading their blogs everyday!
I am going to nominate:
1. Passionate Quilter : Karen, one of the first 3 true friends I made when I moved to Ohio.
2. Dandelion Quilts : Great blog, it inspired me to want to post more, and to figure out how I can begin to maximize my blogging.
3. Ginger Patches : Tammy...I don't know how you do all you do...and you and I have very similar fabric taste.
4. Kim's Big Quilting Adventure : Such and Inspirational blog...she ought to be a quilt designer~
5. Mom-o-matic : She is so real. My favorite read any day.
6. Raggedy Old Annies : because I LOVE Nicole's dolls. I only wish I could make a doll half as cute as hers.
7. LA Quilter : Vicki ...a stash busting inspiration. I enjoy seeing your quilts process to completion.
Congrats on your award! You deserve it you have a great blog!
That is a huge compliment! Thank you so much!
Post a Comment