I finally finished block 3 of the jelly roll quilt along. It took me a bit of frogging on this one. I stitched it on a machine in SC but the 1/4 inch seam wasnt a true 1/4 inch. I finally decided to rip it and start over. Still the fabric stretched a bit but overall I think I can make it work in the quilt.
Here are my first 3 blocks. I am thinking I will have to encorporate that brown again to make this look cohesive.
This weekend I spent time in our flower beds...weeding. In addition to that, I am getting ready for my Quilt Away weekend coming up. I prepped quite a bit for that. Could be fun!
p.s. thank you for all the wonderful comments on the Chocolate Stars quilt!!
I love to hear your comments.