It would appear as if Anita has tagged me. I hope I don't scare you all away with my facts!!!
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
So here we go...
1. I hate bananas. It's true, I have no allergy but the texture etc...just can't eat them. When my oldest daughter was a toddler I would put the banana in my mouth and say "yum" to get her to eat one...then sneak and spit it in a napkin. Incidentally...she loves bananas.
2. I have been sewing since I was 8 years old, crocheting for 22 years and knitting for 5 years, & rug hooking for 4 years. I had to nearly stop crocheting while in dental school because the repetitive motion of both was causing me to have carpel tunnel nerve pain. I started quilting to replace crocheting.
3. The entire task of grooming my toe nails some how makes me nautious. I do, however cut them and get pedicures...I am not THAT weird LOL.
4. I have lived in 3 states in my life so far. Iowa, Minnesota and Ohio.
5. I have a vacation home in South Carolina, .
6. My favorite food(s) are made by my mom, A spiral ham, baked beans and scallop potatoes...but they have to be made by her. She doesn't measure...she eyeballs it. So no, I still haven't been able to replicate it.
7. I LOVE 1930's fabrics...I have collected well over 1500 prints so far.
Let's see I am going to tag Karen, Cindy, Jackie, Doe , Connie , Darlene, and Lissa. Have fun with it girls. And Yes I too read ALL your blogs!